Neighborhood: Rustling Oaks Estate, Navarro County (48)
A very unique opportunity to own a spectacular piece of land that is partially developed as Rustling Oaks Estates in Navarro County on Richland Chambers Reservoir.
- 233 acs overall
- 15 available platted lake front lots with land to plat more
- 55 acs of 33 platted lots and roads. Some acreage is unplatted
- 107 acs unplatted. Golf course or more lots
- 42 acs with existing building and pool. I ac pond and 8 ac lake.
- Subdivision has been established for over 20 yrs but not actively developed for some time.
- Abundant wild life and fishing
- Great water features and trees throughout
- Beautiful homes and grounds within existing development
- Rare opportunity for continued development!
Listing Agent: Kristi Galbraith Courtesy of: Republic Of Texas Land & Home Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 18th June, 2021 7:49 AM
We thought you’d like to know how much your mortgage payment might be. Feel free to use the mortgage calculator to find out the estimated amount!